The Graduation Planning and Strategies (GPS) Office provides programming and academic support activities for undergraduate students with high credit hours and other general advising needs to promote long-term planning and support student-driven goals for graduation and beyond.
A graduation specialist will help students:
- Maximize their available options for degree completion
- Develop timely graduation plans
- Explore continuing education opportunities
Any student can work with a graduation specialist; however, the populations we directly support include:
- Students who earn an Associate of Arts (AA) degree while in high school
- Students who enter the university with a high number of credit hours, both through accelerated credit and transfer credit
Unlike an academic advisor, we do not assist in developing course schedules; however, we provide a space to have meaningful, big picture degree planning conversations. To schedule an appointment, please contact a member of the GPS Team.
Degree in Three is a special program designed to assist students who wish to graduate in three years or less.
GRADUATION PLANNING AND STRATEGIES TEAM