More in Four is a support program for high-achieving students (like you!) who will complete their bachelor’s degree in three years or less with the intent to immediately pursue graduate studies in one of FSU’s graduate programs. Beginning a graduate program within the fourth year allows students to make the most of their financial aid package and experiences on campus.
Program participants have access to specialized workshops and individual advising to assist them in maximizing their undergraduate experience, identifying graduate programs of interest, and developing a plan to become a competitive applicant for graduate school.
The timeline for completing both degrees is determined by a student’s individual credit already earned as well as the undergraduate and graduate degrees being pursued.
Benefits of the Program
- Support: As a More in Four student, you will receive specialized advising and support throughout your time at FSU while working towards your bachelor’s degree and applying for graduate programs.
- Enrichment: Taking courses at the graduate level will help enhance your undergraduate experience, sharpen your research skills, improve your résumé, and assist you as you move toward your post-graduation goals.
- Registration: Students in the program receive priority registration, allowing them to register for courses in the earliest registration window.
- Financial: By graduating from your undergraduate degree in three years, you save money on undergraduate tuition, may be able to use your Financial Aid benefits towards your graduate education, and will be able to enter higher-salaried positions that require higher-level degrees sooner.
- Want to learn more? Check out our More in Four Facts page.
Have a question? Want to discuss how this program could support your educational and career goals? Complete the Interest Form and a Graduation Specialist will be in touch with you soon!
For additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.