FSU admits high-achieving students (like you!) who earn college credit in high school through AP, IB, AICE, or dual enrollment. As a high-achieving student, you have the potential to graduate with your bachelor’s degree in three years and then move into one of FSU’s 120+ master’s and Graduate Certificate programs, through the new More in Four program. Because some of those master’s degrees can be completed within one year, as a More in Four participant you can leave FSU in four years with not only a bachelor’s degree, but also a master’s degree- allowing you to make the most of your financial aid package and experiences on campus.
More in Four was featured in FSU's The More You Nole, a podcast by the Office of Admissions. Listen to Episode 35 to learn more about the program and student experience.
Benefits of the Program
- Support: As a More in Four student, you will receive specialized advising and support throughout your time at FSU while working towards your bachelor’s degree and applying for graduate programs.
- Enrichment: Taking courses at the graduate level will help enhance your undergraduate experience, sharpen your research skills, improve your résumé, and assist you as you move toward your post-graduation goals.
- Registration: Students in the program receive priority registration, allowing them to register for courses in the earliest registration window.
- Financial: By graduating from your undergraduate degree in three years, you save money on undergraduate tuition, may be able to use your Financial Aid benefits towards your graduate education, and will be able to enter higher-salaried positions that require higher-level degrees sooner.
- Want to learn more? Check out our More in Four Facts page.
Have a question? Want to discuss how this program could support your educational and career goals? Complete the Interest Form and a Graduation Specialist will be in touch with you soon!
For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.