As a More in Four participant, students will be expected to complete their bachelor’s degree in three years or less. To ensure the desired timeline for graduation is achieved, they will also participate in the Degree in Three program. Through dual participation, students will receive the benefits of Degree in Three and the specialized support specific to More in Four. Students interested in joining the More in Four program should complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Interest Form and a Graduation Specialist will be in touch with you to discuss the program
- Step 2: Attend a Degree in Three information session
- Step 3: Contact the Degree in Three advisor for your major to set up an in-person meeting
- Step 4: Fill out the Degree in Three online application with your advisor and submit (Be sure to select that you are interested in the More in Four program!)
Need help navigating the online application? See this infographic for a step-by-step guide to completing your application!
- Step 5: Wait to receive confirmation of your acceptance to the Degree in Three program
Once in the program, you will begin receiving personalized communication and outreach from a Graduation Specialist and the Graduate School specifically for More in Four students, as well as information for Degree in Three students.
The following are additional requirements for More in Four participants while in their bachelor’s degree:
- Follow your degree plan and notify the coordinator of any big changes
- Attend workshops and specialized advising opportunities available only to Degree in Three and More in Four students throughout your undergraduate career (keep up to date with the Upcoming Events on the FSU Calendar and by continuing to communicate with your Graduation Specialist)
- Once you are one year from graduation, complete the More in Four One-Year-Out form for the programs you are applying and send it to MoreinFour@fsu.edu